Sunday, August 24, 2014

Sundays

I love Sundays.......a chance to reflect on the past week, to plan the coming week......a great day to communicate with friends and family......all morning to drink coffee and read the comics.......hang with Rick and the dogs......cook enough food for the next couple of days.....fresh sheets on the bed......

Sunday is my favorite day of the week......I was born on a Sunday......for me, Sundays are neither the beginning or the end......it is the day to just be.  I love sunny Sundays and rainy ones.....I can always find something to do on Sunday.

Though I don't attend a formal church service on Sunday, I do spend a great deal of time in meditation, I do spend time with nature........that is how I keep my Sundays sacred.

This is the last week of August, most consider this the last week of summer......there are  five Sundays this  month.  Lucky me.


No comments:

Post a Comment