Monday, August 18, 2014

The Power of Water

I love the smell of rain on dry earth........that smell surrounded me today, just after I got to work I heard thunder.   A few minutes after I entered the building, the rain began to pour.......I opened the back door down the hall from my room and inhaled deeply.  That smell, is like a reaffirmation that all is right with the earth, a good cleanse and she is once again a happy mother.

It is the same way a bath makes me feel after a long hard day.......a couple of cups of epsom salts, a tub of hot water.......and all is right in my world.  I am happy.

Jordan has heard me talk about how great baths are, and his mom says the same thing......so now, if he feels bad or if he thinks any of us feel bad.....he says " take a bath, it will make you feel better."

After all, we are mostly water.......that is why hydration is so important to all of us......water soothes us and reminds our inner self about that connection......we humans to water.
If this has been a blue Monday, a difficult, stressful day.......play some soft music, light some candles, fill the tub........simple pleasures are the best.....and after all, you deserve the best. I hope it rains at your house tonight and you can smell the earth and feel her happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment