Monday, August 25, 2014

Blue Monday

Another round of serum sickness.......Rick had to pick me up at work and teach my class for me tonight.  To say I'm a little down, well just hoping tomorrow is better......and there is another treatment next week.......

I am not sure how many more "this too shall pass" I have in me.   On a more positive note, the oppressive heat has backed off.

On the way to work today, there was a spotted fawn on the side of the road, she ran across the road after I passed.  I never saw her mom, I hope she is ok.  She was so tiny and beautiful.
She was probably born this morning or last night.

Wishing you all
goodnight, sweet dreams

2 comments:

  1. Jilda, I hope you feel better soon... it so awful to feel sick and not be able to do much about it... I will pray and send out good vibes ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry you're having a hard time this treatment. I know that has to be so frustrating. I'm glad Rick could fill in and I'm glad you saw that little fawn...that would make anyone smile! I'm sure her Momma didn't let her loose for long!

    ReplyDelete