Tuesday, August 26, 2014

My Couch Affair

After the serum sickness hit yesterday, today has been couch day.  I know I should rest, but these couch days make me feel as though time is flying even faster.......they feel like lost days.  And days like today are truly couch days, too weak from the chills, nausea and dizziness  and headache, to read  or do much of anything.  I know, my body is saying enough, get some rest.

I am lucky, my co-workers and boss are so supportive........they keep saying take of you, we want you well........me too.  Taz and Calliou make good nurses, well sorta, Taz lies at my feet, Calliou on the floor by the couch......they snore. The couch and I have had a long affair today.

So, tomorrow is another day......my hope for myself, no more serum sickness......my hope for all of you, a great hump day!
goodnight, sweet dreams

2 comments:

  1. I hope tomorrow is a better day for you Jilda... sometimes we just need those couch days...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you feel so awful. It's sad that something that's supposed to make you feel better can make you feel so sick. Rest is all you can do today and make up for it when you feel better. Sending hugs and positive energy! XX

    ReplyDelete