Friday, August 8, 2014

Monty Python

Tonight, we watched Monty Python and The Holy Grail.......I love British humor and wit.
We saw the movie originally in 1975 in Grand Rapids, Michigan.  As we walked through the theater doors that night they gave us coconuts, we couldn't figure out why they were handing out coconuts until after the movie started.......everyone in the theater laughed at the same time.

The movie was just as funny tonight as way back when.  I think if I watched it 25 times, I would still catch a phrase or joke I had not caught  before.  

It has been a good Friday, this morning I got a haircut, Rick and I went to lunch and then I came home and took a three hour nap.  Treatments leave a horrible fatigue in their wake.....
with that thought I leave you with, 
goodnight, sweet dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment