Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Funk/Fog

     For the  past several days I have been out of sync........just really out of sorts......not sick.....but kinda down,
kinda sad, just not me.  Maybe it's the moon, or my biorhythms or not enough chocolate!  I had planned on taking off work for a few days next week, but that is not in the stars.  I am in limbo........that place where you just exist for awhile....a funk if you will.

I know that this too shall pass, and it drives me crazy when I have to make myself want to do things.....Blackie Bear and Buddy have just decided to cheer me up, both wanted my attention at the same  time!  Those dogs, they know how to make me smile!  Right now I have the attention span of a gnat.......I have gotten up three or four times while writing this blog.....so I have to focus now!  See what I mean.....has this ever happened to you?

So here's hoping the fog lifts soon, as for now.......I think it's time to say......
Good night, Sweet dreams

12 comments:

  1. Take care. Tough waiting things out.
    - Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, I know this one. The blues for no discernible reason.

    This too shall pass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. On days as that I don't mind..as more as I appreciate 'normal' days:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you are feeling better today! Hugs to your dogs - they do so know how to fight the blues by just being and living in the moment! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you watch or read much of the 911 commemorative stuff? I avoided it as much as possible, because I knew it'd choke my spirit again.

    Hope you're feeling better today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning. Hope today feels and looks brighter for you. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This has happened more than was healthy for me. I do think we all get in a funk once in awhile. We just have to look out for living in that funky zone too long. I know you will work through this life stage with a clear head soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, I get days like this, when I wake up and just feel BLAH - and for no reason at all, and yet you just can't seem to shake it off. There's no logic in days like these, because I always say that I should be grateful for all my blessings, for my healthy family and three gorgeous grandchildren, but none of this seems to help when you have one of these days. At least we know that they will pass, and our spirits will lift once again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yesterday I found myself just sitting and staring..at nothing..just sitting and staring...I tried some chocolate...then back to staring but with a smile on my face.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Been there before too! Today as a matter of fact. Since my surgery I haven't been able to drive yet. Add that to cloudy, rainy day and you have a full blown funk!
    Fortunately my DIL picked me up and got me out of the house. Maybe you need to get away somewhere for awhile?
    Love Di ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. I go thru times like this too - like your in the waiting room - until something happens. And it will.

    Love,
    sandie

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks ya'll for your kind words and good thoughts, this too shall pass.

    ReplyDelete