Thursday, September 1, 2011

Art Night

Short post tonight, just got home, we played Art Night in Northport.....all the local galleries change their exhibits on the first of the month, and they have music, and all kinds of good stuff going on!  We played at Mary's Cakes and Pastries, incredible made from scratch cakes and breads!  Lots of folks dropping by to listen, and much fun!
We played outside, it was still in the 90's and I am very tired! Two hours in the heat is rough......but I'd do it all over again!  Once again, my friend Jackie took the photo, she's becoming a "super fan".....thanks Jackie!
I am still in a sugar buzz, I had chocolate/coconut cake, and lemon cake.........I may never wake up tomorrow.

Good night, Sweet dreams.

6 comments:

  1. Great pics.Hope next time your friend to take pics of teh cakes too:))Only description on your hubby;s blog thsi as big as..make me want to see as;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds and looks like you were having a grand time. Hope you are still pacing yourself...

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Live music AND cake? That's my kind of night :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a cake filled dreamy sleep!!!

    Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I followed your husband's blog from Sush, and now your blog for him. You guys seem like a great couple and I love that. sandie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Saw the pictures on Facebook, you both look happy and your necklace is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete