Monday, August 30, 2010

Senseless

Do you ever have days that are senseless?........you know the ones where you get up and it goes down hill from there. It seems I have had several of those, maybe my biorhythms are at an all time low, maybe my stars are not aligned, I just don't know. It just seems I get up, everything is ok, and then it starts. So what is going on?????? I am getting tired of lessons.

I think my spirit has relocated, or maybe just doing some r&r. I feel unconnected, disconnected.
Friends seem to be out of reach, I am raw and lonely. I am questioning the good as well as the bad. I know that this too shall pass, but when????

I am sure that I am driving Rick crazy, but transition is difficult, transformation is hard, even when it is for the better. I want to run away, but there is no where to run, I have to face my demons and battle. All I can say, there should be some ass kicking songs that come out of this!

I keep thinking take the high road, but all I really want to do, is curl up, go to sleep and wake up in the next place. Even my dogs are sensing the weirdness.

I read my list over the weekend, you know the one" What Do I Want". Guess what, a couple of the things I had listed, well they are already taking place. It is true, be careful what you ask for. I mean I am glad I am receiving, but next time I know to be way more specific !

Thank you all for listening, I have needed to share with someone, the good and the bad.
I learned a long time ago, the kindness of strangers. So this all started last week, and it is getting better( I think), but it has become so obvious, that there are more changes coming in my life. For one thing, I am determined to live my live with abundance, and that seems to really rock a lot of boats. But you know what, I can't even swim and I am ready to jump in the deep end. Bear with me, more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment