Monday, August 9, 2010

Out of Balance

Some days are just out of balance. Today was one of those days. No matter what I did, or tried, nothing went as I thought it would. It was one of those days when I should have pulled the covers over my head and ducked! Nothing bad, just lots of little things, gone awry. There is a new moon tomorrow night, the planets are changing, and the world keeps spinning.

There is a cup of hot tea waiting for me, my favorite pink pj's with the red roses, and leopard sheets on the bed. Some days the only way for change to come, go to bed and sleep! Transformation is never easy, and it is pretty clear to me, there are lessons to be learned. I have learned a couple today.

So to all of you out there tonight, if it was one of those Mondays for you, give yourself a little love.
Climb into your cozy bed, say a prayer of gratitude and let it all go. This too shall pass.
I have a recurring dream that comforts me when things are not quite like they should be, I hope it visits me tonight.

Good night, sweet dreams.



No comments:

Post a Comment