Friday, August 27, 2010

The Lesson

Well, all that worry, and anguish, ........the rocks were there, I floated right on by. There were friends who did hit the sand, and I still grieve for them. I know that many of you sent me good energy and thoughts and I appreciate it. I came through the fire, with a few burns, but that is what band aids are for. I wish I could share specifics, but I can't. I was tested, but you know, the lesson was learned last week as I studied the Tao.

I think this episode that I just experienced this week, is something that has slapped us all in the face at some time. We get wind of impending gloom and doom, we spend a sleepless night tossing and turning. The next morning, we inform the universe that what ever it is we are ready.
My next morning was filled with a conversation that went something like this, ok powers that be, where ever you are in the universe, I have spent most of my life making sure that everyone else is ok, and that their needs were met first, today, big change..........I want what is best for me!
I think I got what was best for me. Yes, my pocketbook was hit, and my ego took a beating, but
the world is still spinning and I am still standing.

For those of you who are scratching your heads wondering what the heck I have been smoking..... read the blog from a couple of days ago, this will make a little sense.
So to my friends out there, who gave me support and sent kindness and sweet energy, thank you so very much, I will do the same for you when you need me.
May life always treat all of you kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment