Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Full Moon

Just got in from band practice, I am a tired camper. Rick and I babysat our two year old great nephew, Jordan today. My energy level is way low. Maybe it is the full moon, yesterday when I was getting ready to leave for work, walked in Rick's office and told him bye, that I was going home. His office is in our house.
Can we say overload? Nah, let's blame it on the moon.

The moon was beautiful shinning over Birmingham as we came home tonight. Clear and bright, with just an occasional wisp of a cloud passing by. Jordan loves the moon, when it is big and full, the light shines in his bedroom window and he always wants to go outside and see the moon.

We did moon salutations in all my classes yesterday. I have to admit, I love the moon too.
Ever since I was a child, I have been fascinated with moon gazing. I especially love harvest moons, when the air is chilly and there is that slight tint of orange, and it hangs so close to the earth you can almost touch it. So, it seemed fitting and proper for all those moon salutations
yesterday.

So where ever you all are tonight, I hope you get a chance to view the moon in all its fat, full glory.......and just remember, I'm looking at the same moon that you are....it's shinning down on all of us.
Good night, sweet dreams.

1 comment:

  1. I'm hoping it's hanging just so, visible through the sky lights.

    ReplyDelete