Monday, June 13, 2016

New Students and Intoxicating Scents

Back at work today, teaching classes tonight as well...staycation is over.
It felt good to teach again, the break did me good and my students missed me.  It was a win/win situation.

The heat and humidity is building and this is only the middle of June, July and August should be interesting.  But the good thing about the heat and humidity...it enhances the gardenia fragrance.
Each time we walk out in our yard, the air is filled the headiness and richness of gardenia blossoms.
I find it almost intoxicating.  It is like lavender, I never tire of the smell. My lavender is blooming now too, I walk around  taking deep breaths and wishing it would last forever.

I had new students at work and at my community class tonight.  It is always such a treat and honor to be someone's yoga teacher for the first time.  What you do as a first time teacher can make or break their yoga experience.

I am still a little tired from our staycation and it seems I might be dealing with another lung infection.
More antibiotics, woo hoo!
My hot tea awaits me.
Goodnight, Sweet dreams


1 comment:

  1. Whew! When I saw the title of your post I was concerned that you were going around smelling your students. It was a relief to find that the post had two parts.

    ReplyDelete