Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Bountiful

I have loved being home this week...and it has been a very busy week so far.  I needed this staycation.
I love my job, but a break was something my soul was craving.

We played Muscle Shoals Monday night.  We went to a Birmingham Baron's Baseball game and a gathering with the owner of some of the papers Rick writes for last night.  Today was rest...
a little house work, a little gardening, a little practice.

Tomorrow night we play for the premier of a documentary on The Bankhead family at their ancestral
home in Jasper.  Friday is clean house and get ready for  company next weekend.  Saturday is Jordan's big swim meet in Birmingham and Sunday is Rick's annual family reunion.   Think I will be ready to go back to work on Monday, don't you?  Sometimes you just need different.

Our weather has been warm, but picture perfect and our crops are bountiful this year.
I hope the rest of your week is picture perfect as well and may your blessings be bountiful.


1 comment:

  1. A physical decompression is needed by everyone once in a while. You seem to have made the most of yours by doing things you enjoy without having to tuck them into your usually busy schedule.

    ReplyDelete