Friday, June 17, 2016

Friday Night

I have spent the past couple of days getting ready for my friend Denise's visit.  We met over 20 years ago when I was working in Dallas, Texas.  We have been friends ever since.

I am so excited about seeing her tomorrow.  It has been a long time since we visited face to face.
I love that so many of my friendships transcend time...we go years without seeing each other, but the friendship grows as we grow.

I am tired, I have spent the day sprucing up the guest room and baking cookies for Jordan and Breeze to take to their out of town swim meet this weekend.  They are so excited about staying at a hotel room.

A "cold" front came through this afternoon...what does that mean in Alabama in June?  Our humidity dropped about 25 or 30 percent!  That is good.

Wishing all of you a weekend of adventure, do something remarkable!

No comments:

Post a Comment