Monday, March 10, 2014

New Blanket

I taught classes today and tonight on back and hips.......I hear complaints so often, from young and old about their backs and hips.  It was a good class, but teaching the same class back to back is exhausting.

Treatment is Wednesday, but my sister's best friend, who is like another older sister to me, gave me a beautiful turquoise blanket for birthday.  It will brighten up my day Wednesday, I love having a soft fluffy blanket to wrap myself in.    My birthday is not until the 23 of this month, but Asa (my sister's friend) wanted me to have it for treatment.  I am so humbled by the kindness of people around me.

It is a beautiful clear starry night, but rain is moving back in tomorrow.  I did spend a few minutes on the deck before going to work this afternoon, the warm sun was magic for my body and spirit.

Here's hoping that tomorrow will bring laughter, hugs and joy to all of you.
Goodnight, Sweet dreams.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Jilda, I came to your blog from your husband's. I like the sentiments of your song in your "about me" section. (My niece is a blues singer who writes a lot of her own music. She'd like it too, I'm sure.)

    ReplyDelete