Friday, March 14, 2014

Friday Wishes

Day 2 after treatment.....not so fatigued today, still some chills and fever, and only one wave of nausea.....a good day.

It was a beautiful spring day here in Alabama, blue skies, a little windy and cool, but color is beginning to burst forth.  Tiny touches of green on tree branches, blossoms on fruit trees and yes there is pollen in the air.......and lots of rain for the next two days.  It's ok, this is my weekend of couch time.  I meant to take a walk today, but that didn't happen, maybe tomorrow.

I had to remind myself it's Friday, I have lost track of time.  Wishing you all a good weekend, I hope you get a glimpse of the sun and feel its warmth, I hope you giggle like a three year old, but most of all......I hope someone hugs you.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a bit late so hoping you're feeling much better by now! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete