Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Message to Heart

Hanging out today, just enjoying the simple pleasure of doing nothing in particular.  My post last night was a special message to me and I took it to heart.  Sometimes the words you write appear just for you.

It was very cold last night, down in the twenties, and I am concerned about our fruit trees.....the peach and pear trees are blooming.....it has been two years since we have had a decent crop of fruit....hoping this year will be a banner year.  It's hard to farm and play the hand of mother nature, she is so fickle.

Hump day is almost over.....so is March.....just a few more days and April will be hanging on the kitchen wall.
Goodnight, Sweet dreams

3 comments:

  1. I loved your message yesterday. I am happy to be half way through the week. It has been a long one so far- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hanging out is a great way to spend a day now and then, it'll help to recharge you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate to wish my life away, but changing that calendar to April will make me smile in hopes the weather will go along with the change! I do hope your trees will make it through that cold snap. Sweet dreams back to you Jilda!

    ReplyDelete