Monday, March 24, 2014

Monday Night Wishes

Thanks for your kind comments and birthday wishes last night.  Years ago I would have been disappointed with a quiet family birthday, but at this point in my life it was perfect.

It has been a hectic day, Jordan, our six year old great nephew spent the day with us......he and Rick had way too much fun.....well, I had a lot of fun too.  Even though I was exhausted by the time I went to work this afternoon, it was ok......a fun day with Jordan is worth any amount of fatigue.

I hope that this week brings sunshine, words of encouragement, and laughter.....I also hope that each of you in some way, know that you are loved.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday for yesterday Jilda. A day spent with a young one to play with is a time to treasure indeed. Hugs.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete