Sunday, March 30, 2014

Hope Diamond

Wanted to share the photo of the songwriters who were at the workshop last night.
I am standing by Kevin Welch, one of my songwriting heroes.
It was an incredible opportunity to spend time with him and pick his brain......and then, to get to hear him sing his songs.
In case you don't know who I am, I am the shortest person in the picture.  I have had a wonderful weekend, our gig was awesome today.  If some days are diamonds....then I had the Hope Diamond over the weekend.   Wishing you all a week that is easy and smooth......March is leaving, April's arriving.

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful opportunity. Just awesome- xo Diana ps. You are pretty cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So long March...I was so happy to see it, but looking back it wasn't much different than Feb.! You almost disappear in that photo! I'm glad you had a diamond weekend!

    ReplyDelete