Saturday, March 1, 2014

March 1

March 1.....prayers for good health for all

March 1.....my birthday is this month, so is my sister's, two nieces, three nephews, my sister-in-law, and  several friends, we could call this cake month

March 1......spring should show her face in about three weeks or at least tease us with
some sunshine

March 1......St. Patrick's Day, one of my most favorite holidays

March 1....tornado season begins here in the south

March 1.....treatment #27 this  month

March 1......Daylight Savings returns

March 1.......a new month, a new season

March 1.....longer days

March 1......soon, clouds of yellow pollen will fill the air

March 1......robins have arrived, daffodils are blooming, tiny leaf buds are appearing on the oaks and hickories.

March 1......entering this month with hope and faith

1 comment:

  1. I am hoping we can entice Spring to happen here sooner than later... the winter has really become too long for all of us here :)

    ReplyDelete