1. Life is 10% of what happens to you and 90% of how you react to it.
2. The most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of loving someone too much, and forgetting that you are special too.
3. It’s better to be alone than to be in bad company.
4. As we grow up, we realize it becomes less important to have more friends and more important to have real ones.
5. Making a hundred friends is not a miracle. The miracle is to make a single friend who will stand by your side even when hundreds are against you.
6. Giving up doesn’t always mean you’re weak, sometimes it means you are strong enough and smart enough to let go and move on.
7. Don’t say you don’t have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresea, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, Albert Einstein, etc…
8. If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.
9. Don’t choose the one who is beautiful to the world; choose the one who makes your world beautiful.
10. Falling in love is not a choice. To stay in love is.
I read these ten musings and thought, wow.......life lessons that should be shared. Hope you enjoy them and embrace them, I think they are worth remembering.