Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Just a Short Post

It's been a beautiful autumn day.....of course I spent a great part of it with a doctor, but I often do that these days.....but that is ok, there are worse ways to spend your day ( and better ones too.)
We practiced this afternoon, it is so exciting........getting ready to perform Saturday night.  We are playing our CD release concert at a local coffee house in Birmingham and many of our friends have said they will drop by.  Nothing better, than playing music and seeing friends.
 
Tonight is a short post, forgive me.  What is it about spending time with a doctor that is so exhausting?
A cup of hot tea and a warm cozy bed await me.
Goodnight, Sweet dreams

1 comment:

  1. I can give you a ton of reasons why spending time with Docs is exhausting! My comment would be too long! I hope the time you spent with them helped however. Enjoy your weekend of music! I'm sure enjoying your CD!

    ReplyDelete