Saturday, November 30, 2013

Emergency Smores

Emergency smores......there is such a thing.  Jordan had sat around the fire pit with Rick yesterday afternoon, today, we had discussed smores.....tonight he called sobbing, an urgent request for smores.
I had planned on picking up the big marshmallows and chocolate bars tomorrow, we only had miniature marshmallows and chocolate chips, I did have graham crackers......but what the hay, I can fly by the seat of my pants.

We set up the smores factory on the kitchen counter, a bowl of chocolate chips, graham crackers and Jordan would be the "smasher".  I slipped tiny little marshmallows on a very long fork and held it over the flame of the gas stove......where there's a will, there's a way.  Jordan was delighted!  We made seven smores, with the promise of bigger better marshmallows and proper squares of chocolate tomorrow.....and a fire in the fire pit.......ya'll come.

No comments:

Post a Comment