Monday, January 23, 2012

We Made It

First up, we made it through the storms, the bad stuff was in the county next to us.  Thanks for the good thoughts and prayers.  Looks as though it is going to be a long season.

April 27, 2011 made us gunshy.....When the weather is unsettled, I don't sleep, the dogs don't either.
I think they feed off the changes in the atmosphere and my feelings as well. It was a long night last night.  Sadly, the forecast is more to come Thursday.

I taught three yoga classes today. It was just what I needed, lots of breath work, and flow......released alot of stress.  I have also been painting again,  really just some personal cards, but the itch is there to do something bigger.....we'll see what happens.  Actually, my creative energy must be sky rocketing....
my guitar playing has taken a leap forward, the itch to paint is big time, I just want to do stuff!!!!

Honestly, I think because I feel better physically than I have in quite some time, the energy is there to create.  Now, if I could just spend some time out west.......
Well, because I didn't sleep last night, am very tired tonight.  Blackie Bear is ready for bed too.
Good night, Sweet dreams

7 comments:

  1. Thank goodness no problems in your area.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great energy burst, creative. Sleep well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for painting again!! That's lovely! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope last night was more restful, sleep-wise :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must be going through a slump. I've been trying since Saturday to mat some art work, and have ruined 3 pieces of mat board so far. I'm taking your advice and paying attention to my breathing.
    Happy to know you are damage free.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Make hay while the sun shines, so to speak.

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I heard about the storms I immediately thought of you and your town...it had already been through enough! I'm glad it all blew over. Enjoy this energy surge!

    ReplyDelete