I am reading a new book, Murphy's Law Repealed! by Charles H. Ware, Ph.D.
(everything turns out right.....when you let it) This is my kind of book, I always thought Murphy's Law sucked......how dare anyone think that "anything that can go wrong, will". That was such a defeatist attitude. We are usually our own worst enemy, we really do get in the way of our success , and then we beat ourselves up about it.
Here are the chapters: 1. Murphy's Law Repealed!
2. If You Need Something, It Will Come to You
3. When Faced with a Difficult Task, Start
4. Just When You Think You've Run Out of Time, You're Done
5. If at First You Don't Succeed, Relax and You Will
6. You Are the Person You'd Like to Become
7. Everything You Do That Comes From Love, Works
8. When Life Seems Overwhelming, Do Less
9. If You Reach the End of Your Rope, Let Go and Fly
10. When You Choose Peace, You Get Peace
11. Live Each Day as If It Were Your First
12. When You Let Go, You Feel Joy
Just looking at those chapter titles, doesn't it make sense? I have said it so many times before,
we all complicate the simplest things sometimes. I think our biggest issue is we don't always get what we want, but I'd bet most of us usually get what we need.......things like, food, shelter, clothing, love, friendships, spiritual growth. We may have to pursue them, work hard for them, and wait for them to come, but we do that for our wants also.
I don't share my book readings that often ( I read constantly, sometimes 2 or 3 books at a time)
but when I find one that really speaks to me, I feel compelled to share. I'll keep you updated, should be finished with this one in a couple of days.