Monday, January 16, 2012

Back on the Mat

Taught my first classes today since last Monday, just before the "bug" tried to take me down.
A little shaky, and a little dizzy, but taught my regular three back to back.  It was good to be back on the mat.

Big groups today and tonight.....it keeps you on your toes, watching, teaching.....it is also exhausting.
Blackie Bear is snoring loudly,  he promised he would help me write tonight.......he wussed out.
Sadly, I am about to wuss out too.
Good night, Sweet dreams

3 comments:

  1. Glad things are returning to normal for you. Just don't overdo it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jilda!! Please find rest as often as possible!! You need to recuperate fully! Hugs to Blackie Bear! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to read you are back doing one of your favorite things. That always a good sign of an upswing!
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete