Thursday, February 17, 2011

See, Feel and Believe

Wayne Dyer has a small book titled 10 Secrets for Success and Inner Peace. Secret number 8......treat yourself as if you already are what you'd like to be. Seems everything I am reading these days has to do with attractor energies......that focus of love and creation, the no coincidences path of life. I believe with all my heart we bring people and things into our lives when we need and want them.

For years, when we were not performing, I bought clothes for a life I did not have........I'm wearing them now. Sounds kinda of funny doesn't it? I know that people have come into my life that have changed my path, and I have changed theirs. I look at my vision board and it is so exciting to see life changing daily. Soon I will have a space where I can paint and create jewelry, where new songs can be written without the jangle of the phone, or me looking around feeling guilty because I see all the things I should be doing in the house.

We have a gig this weekend, THREE next weekend, and more to come...... I also know there is yin and yang. I have learned to ENJOY the good and when the down season comes to learn and wait for the circle to continue.

I am still spending fifteen minutes(minimum) feeling good and seeing the life I want. Several friends who are into auras tell me, mine is glowing......I feel it. I "see" my friends and family differently, all the energy that I spent on worry........I send love and blessings their way, and "see " them living their lives as though they are already what they wish for.

Sometimes I may seem a little out in left field, but I was a very good science student......like energy attracts like. If you go around expecting the worst, that is exactly what you will get.
You have to allow good into your life, you have to expect it.

I know tonight seems like a ramble, and it is to some extent.......there is a milky, shimmering,
pearly full moon looking down on me through my window tonight......I feel its magic, the pull of its beauty.......that mystical feeling of possibilities ......I hear it whisper, see, feel and believe.

3 comments:

  1. Excellent post. See, feel and believe. I really love that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy for you and you are so right like attracts like :) Reading the book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had clouds and that milky moon kept peeking out from behind them like, "I'm here." I truly believe the attraction metaphor, which is why I stay in right now :)
    Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

    ReplyDelete