Thursday, February 3, 2011

Everything and Nothing

Brain fog rolled in tonight........big mistake, took a nice hot bath, before playing guitar or writing blog.......what can I say, a hot soak for me is like an opiate. Playing the guitar, could not remember chords or rhythms or words. Sitting down to write, I am thinking of everything and nothing.
It snowed today, just out of the clear blue, make that cloudy, grey skies......first sleet, then snow....now tonight, the snow is starting to melt, but those wacky weather guys are saying ice by morning and snow again tomorrow night.

I poured two cups of my special Epsom salt bath mixture in the tub tonight, fragrant with lavender, peppermint and eucalyptus oils.......right now every muscle in my body is limp.....I have never fallen asleep at the computer, but tonight that is a possibility.

I do have to remember to dead bolt the front door tonight.......we woke up this morning to a FREEZING cold house, walked into the great room, the front door was wide open. Turns out, Charlie (our dog who looks like he just came thru the spin cycle) opened the door and went out for a stroll. He can open gates, doors, it is rather scary, God help us if he had thumbs. At least with the dead bolt, he has to act like a dog and use the dogie door.

I think the tea kettle is just about to whistle, a cup of hot tea should put me out for the night.
Good night, Sweet dreams.


2 comments:

  1. Love your tale about your dog. We have a cat that can open a few doors because they need some work done on them (for the past 5 years). Manys the time we feel cold and the cat has left the door open.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bath sounds heavenly. Unfortunately, I cannot get in and out of a tub. But would love a full body massage with lavendar and arnica oils used. Great muscle helpers!!

    ReplyDelete