Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Loving Energy

The past few days have brought an unbelievable outpouring of love.......it seems the universe has opened the love gate and allowed it to practically drown me. I received a gift from a friend last week that still brings tears to my eyes and joy to my heart every time I look at it, I have received
e-mails, calls......I cannot ever remember being bathed in this much love.

This morning I got a note from a friend I had not heard from in some time.......and I sat and sobbed tears of joy as I read it. I have been giddy from all the loving energy that has been coming my way. Rick says my energy vibrations are off the charts.

Ever since reading, Excuse Me, Your Life Is Waiting I have been sending out good thoughts and energy to literally every one I can think of.........friends, family, those who love me, those who may have been unkind to me.......anytime I think of someone, I think of them living a wonderful happy healthy life doing all the things they ever dreamed about.

I have been able to let go of some things that I had carried for a long time, the weight has been lifted. True letting go, is freedom.....the best freedom in the world.

This is not to say, I have not had some difficult times, but each time I faced those difficulties,
I remembered to breath, and then I began to think of feeling good, not just good, but great.
I brought myself to a place or time in my life where I felt incredible joy and I thought about it until I could feel that joy welling up inside again. It is so simple, feeling good is so much better than feeling bad. Why do we let ourselves wallow in the sadness and pain? and we do until it becomes the life we live.

All week people have told me how great I look......it is the energy of allowing my self to feel good,
and to send that goodness to everyone I meet and think about it. Tonight I send that energy, that love, that seeing all of you, living the lives you dream about. May we all feel the flow of love.

2 comments:

  1. just in case you didn't get the response on my page:

    Jilda, thank you so much ... it really means a lot to me. I really enjoy reading your blog and because of you, "Excuse Me, Your Life Is Waiting" book came into my life and I am devouring every page. So from the bottom of my heart thank you :)

    ReplyDelete