Thursday, December 31, 2015

New Year Blessings

December 31, 2015, last day of the year.  I have spent much of the past few days thinking about the good and the bad of this past year.  We lost good friends and family members.  Rick and I both are working jobs we love.  We played our songs, wrote some new ones.

We haven't taken a vacation, but hope to remedy that this coming year.  Our family has expanded with the birth of Easton, our great, great nephew.

There are friends that we love dearly, and we have not spent nearly enough time with them. Same goes for family.

Our dogs are well, and so are we.  Stopping treatments was the best decision for my health I could make.  My Smartvest is amazing.

As always, time has moved way too fast.  I took a deep breath, and 2015 came to a close.
This weekend, vision boards will be completed.  Christmas decorations were taken down today.
I miss my tree.

I pray blessings for all of you this New Year, may we be kind, joyful and healthy.  May we treat others as we wish to be treated, may an abundance of peace fill our hearts and our world. May we all know happiness. May we all know we deserve love.
Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. My wish for the new year is peace and joy for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jilda, So glad to hear your vest is working well. Wishing you a very happy and healthy new year! ~ Marsha

    ReplyDelete