Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Clone Me

"I promise that I shall never give up, and that I'll die yelling and laughing."  Jack Kerouac

I love this quote, and I would like to add that I would probably also be saying, breathe, just breathe.  My students tell me that should be on my tombstone...breathe, just breathe.

Not all class days are serious, sometimes we spend the whole time laughing. I said something a few days ago that at some point in my life I should retire, one of the students said, "not until they figure out how to clone you."  Oh my, I can't imagine more than one of me.

I have painted Christmas cards all day, the first batch gets mailed out  tomorrow.  I need an adjustment and a massage.
Goodnight, Sweet dreams

2 comments:

  1. I can't clone...I would clone myself first! However, I know a good Chiropractor! Don't get too worn out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I could be clone, I would order three of me so I could take a long break and do a lot visiting. One to be a housewife and mate, one to work at the farm and one to be a gardener, yard and garage maintenance. I have enough rooms for everyone. lol. Even one clone would be great...

    Have a great day.
    Hugs,
    JB



    ReplyDelete