Tuesday, December 29, 2015

I Am Ready

December is almost gone.  The years keep spinning by so fast it makes me dizzy. If stomping my feet and yelling stop it would work, I would do it. That just seems to make it spin faster.

My class was full today, mostly new faces.  It is that time of year, when our population begins to expand.  Many promises are made during the holidays, the new year brings hope of change and better days.

Finally the weather feels like December, not April.  There were blue skies today, a crisp breeze and talk of freezing temps this weekend.  I say, bring it on!  My boots and sweaters thought I didn't love them anymore.

I am still dealing with the gunk, but am better. Today was one of those days when I felt great for about two hours, and then I began to fizzle out.  I think it is a test of endurance now.

Tomorrow is my last class of the year, Monday will bring my first classes of 2016.  I am ready.
Goodnight, Sweet dreams

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're feeling better! I've been on steroids this week because of my poison ivy and frankly I feel so good but I know once I'm done my arthritis will raise it's snarky head! Oh well, atleast I don't itch any more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you good health for the new year and renewed energy.I hope that the weather stay seasonal and that you make friend with your boots and sweaters.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete