Sunday, December 27, 2015

Christmas Musings

It has been a strange Christmas holiday, with moments of joy, fear, sadness and relief.  Being sick has played a part in the off kilter of the season, but the weather has played the largest.
Record breaking warmth, floods and tornadoes have kept us all on high alert...more storms, rains and flood warnings to come tonight and tomorrow.

We did our last family celebration tonight.  Will be glad to be back to the routine of work tomorrow, glad to see my students, glad to be back on the mat teaching.

Starting to gather our pictures, words, etc together for our vision boards.  I love thinking about what I want to accomplish, to pursue for the new year.  That will be our New Year's celebration this week, along with taking down the Christmas decorations.  I am always sad to pack away the lights and snow globes, to take the tree outside.  I will miss the old Santas smiling down at me from the mantle.

Sending you blessings of peace and joy this last week of 2015, think about the good, put the bad in perspective and remember to count your blessings.
Goodnight, Sweet dreams

3 comments:

  1. Be careful out on the road in this inclement weather. My Christmas decorations are staying out until Epiphany January 6th. I put mine later than most and enjoy the greenery in the house and the lights.

    Stay safe,
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a good advise. Look for the good and keep the bad to be prepared for. My family's and my wishes are for you and your family for a safe and Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Away with the old to welcome the new. This was a short year to me. I have no idea where the time went. I wish you a prosperous and healthy year.

    ReplyDelete