Tuesday, December 1, 2015

December 1

December 1...a thunderstorm tonight, weather lore and my grandmother Mamie....thunder in December snow on that same day in January...we will see come January 1

December 1...24 days til Christmas, Holy Smokes! cards to paint, decorations, gifts, tree, lights

December 1...still waiting for winter

December 1...I love Christmas carols

December 1...the last month of the year 2015

December 1...driving home tonight the Christmas lights glistened in the pouring rain

December 1...family time

December 1....Christmas cookies

December 1....lots of December birthdays, today was Rick's mom's, my mom's will be Sunday, Rick's sister's is coming up, and several nieces and nephews.

December 1...so many Christmas movies to watch

December 1...I want snow

December 1...hot chocolate, spiced cider

December 1...today I received my 10th anniversary pin at work

December 1...I miss my mom and dad

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your 10th Anniversary. 10 years of good work. I don't want snow until Christmas Eve. It's actually raining this morning.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the time of year to remember family members. Some are far away and cannot be with you in person and some have moved to another plane and can only be with us our memories. I embrace these memories. All of these people are part of me.

    ReplyDelete