Monday, December 14, 2015

Monday Musings

Storms blew through last night.  A large limb hit the roof of Rick's truck, but the local body guy can fix it.  It has been in the 70's for a week, but a front is moving through the next few days, in the 20's at night this weekend.  Finally, Christmas weather.

Classes were fun today and tonight.  Letting go of stress is so easy when you know how.  The new moon is shinning extremely bright tonight, but so are the stars.  What is it about winter nights, the stars always seem so much brighter, the moon so much bigger.

Christmas carols are playing on the stereo.  I love Christmas music, for our last song in class tonight I played Tori Amos singing What Child Is This.  So peaceful and beautiful.

My cup of hot tea awaits, my energy is dropping.  Time to say...
Goodnight, Sweet dreams

2 comments:

  1. I have been trying to figure out why we don't have rain any more. We have storms. Or am I just getting old?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bummer that a branch dented the roof of Rick's truck. At least it can be fixed. Trees are nice but they can be dangerous in storms. We've cut down several trees that got damaged in the ice storm several years ago and I feel more secure knowing that they will not damage the roof of our house.

    Peace and Joy.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete