Saturday, December 22, 2012

The Best Gift

Another glorious day of visits with friends, conversations with friends, communications with friends.......This has been one of my best weeks in a very long time.  My friends will never know
how much their calls, e-mails, and visits mean to me.

I hope that through out this holiday season you all have been able to spend time (in what ever way you can) with friends.  I know that it is stressful, and sometimes it seems to become even more stressful if that is possible, the closer it gets to Christmas........PLEASE, take a few moments for yourself.....a short nap, a warm bath, soft music, a call to an old friend......do something for yourself.
Honestly, we never know when it will be our last holiday.......spend this time with joy in your heart.

Remind yourself, when the stress level is ready to explode.......will this really matter five years from now?  Your time, your love, that is what your family and friends want......that is the gift that truly matters.

Sending blessings of peace to each of you tonight, and wishes for a good night's sleep and the sweetest  of dreams.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely post as always. Merry Christmas, Jilda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to take your advice, go listen to some lovely music and wrap gifts and just enjoy my evening. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete