Sunday, December 16, 2012

Peacemakers, Healers and Lovers

"The planet does not need more successful people.  The planet desperately needs more peacemakers,
healers, restorers, storytellers, and lovers of all kinds."  - Dalai Lama

I believe this truth......I want so much to believe that all those six and seven year olds did not die in vain......that somehow, some way, humanity will jump back from the cliff where we seem to be teetering.  I know in my heart  there is goodness in each of us.....what happens down our paths that changes......I don't know.   But, we all start out as children.....and for some of us, the transformation to monster takes place.  What creates the monster?  Who creates the monster?

I also know in my heart that we have to stop the fear.  We have to stop it with love, you cannot stop it with hate. Love really can change the world, we each have the capability to live remarkable lives and there is nothing magical about it.......just the simple act of love.  We are all healers, and peacemakers,
we can restore and love.......we just have to do it.  It is our responsibility to ourselves and each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment