Saturday, December 29, 2012

A Day With Breeze

My great niece, Breeze spent the day with me, it was freezing cold and a few snow flurries.  I taught her how to tie her scarf, we baked brownies and just had a wonderful day!  We also did some shopping.....and yes, she got something new to wear!

Her little sister, Daisy came home from the hospital this evening and is doing well.  All is calm tonight, Buddy and Calliou are already snoring, I think it will be an early evening for me too.

Wishing you all a peaceful Saturday night.

4 comments:

  1. Jilda! Thank you. You rest well, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that your niece is home from the hospital. I hope that she's feeling much better.

    I love baking with the grands but seldom have the opportunity to do so now. I did lots of it when they were young. Nothing stays the same and everything moves forward.

    Wishing you peace and good health in the new year.

    JB

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read the previous post about Daisy. I'm sure that was a very scary moment. Thank goodness for quick thinking Docs and parents. I hope she gets well really quick and enjoys the new year. I love her Sister's name..Breeze..so sweet! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete