Saturday, December 1, 2012

December 1

December 1..........lunch with old friends and new today

December 1.......Alabama wins SEC Championship

December 1........it's 70 degrees, what happen to fall?

December 1.......treatment number ll this month

December 1.......seven Christmases without my mom, twenty-one without my dad

December 1......chaos, making Christmas cookies with great-nieces and nephews

December 1.......time to paint Christmas cards, and mail them

December 1.......the last month of 2012, I blinked my eyes and it was gone

December 1.......today would have been Rick's mom's birthday, the sixth would have been my mom's.

December 1......I hope it snows

1 comment:

  1. The last line made me smile...snow and 70..well, we usually do have some snow and today it was 60..none for us either I guess! Looks like Dec 1st was a fun filled day with many memories stirred in for flavor.

    ReplyDelete