Sunday, December 9, 2012

Sunday Musings

Our songwriter's group got together this afternoon.  Each time I am around them, I am left breathless by their talents.  I looked around the room today, and thought how can I be this lucky?  One of the most unique attributes of this group is their lack of ego........trust me, with artistic talented musicians...that is not always the norm.

We have several projects that we are working on, including more concerts, a book, and a weekend writing get-away.  I need this group.......as much as I love my job as a yoga therapist......I too, need yin and yang......balance.  The music is personal, it is me time......an expression of who I am, all facets.

It is still so warm here, near 70.  No Christmas tree yet, very hard to get in the spirit of things, when I am walking around barefoot.  I hear change is coming but only for a few days........but at least if it gets cold again, I'll go get a tree!  Cold cider is not nearly as Christmasey as hot, spiced!

This week is treatment week, there have been bouts of nausea this weekend, but not nearly as bad as last month.....keeping my fingers crossed.

Wishing you all a magical week, full of celebrations, joy and peace!

2 comments:

  1. All the best with your treatment, Jilda. Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I am aware this can be relatively off-topic
    however required to inquire. Can building a well-established
    blog site just like your own property require a large amount of function?
    I'm completely new in order to posting nonetheless complete publish in my appointments everyday. I’d wish to start up a weblog so we could write about my very own practical knowledge along with ideas on the internet. Remember to figure out for those who have virtually any suggestions as well as tips for brand new wannabe website entrepreneurs. Appreciate it!
    Also visit my weblog :: Removing Genital Warts

    ReplyDelete