Monday, March 21, 2011

Pity Party

I have yoga'd most of the day. On Mondays I teach four back to back classes......you could say I am a wee bit tired tonight. Most of the time, I am ok.......but the air is thick with pollen and it is very difficult for me to breathe......lie down, place a brick on your chest, ok that is what it feels like.

We are in the throes of construction, we don't need rain......I am praying for rain.....to wash the air clean, so I can breathe like a normal person. Ingrid(the volvo) is normally a dark forest green, tonight she has been sprayed a soft yellow by the pollen. The house is looking wonderful, and soon if Rick and I and the carpenters don't kill each other, all the projects will be near completion.
Yes, there will be a celebration, a picking party with lots of food and music!

Last night I coughed most of the night, so I am hoping for sleep tonight. Sorry to whine so much,
the pity/bitching party is over, tomorrow is a new day!
Good night, Sweet dreams.

4 comments:

  1. Even I who really isn't bothered by pollen, is sneezing and coughing more than I have in a long time. It really sucks. I feel for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I so understand, yesterday the right eye today the left. My pollen is that lovely color "Baby poop green". I too pray for rain and maybe just maybe the weatherman has it right and tomorrow... off to do more rain dancing :)
    Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know if this will help, but I discovered the beauty of Benadryl last week when I had an allergic reaction to something. I don't have allergies, per se, but boy-o this stuff works and it is over the counter. It is also for allergies like yours.

    I wish you luck and a wee bit of rain to wash away the pollen but not slow down the finishing.

    Take care and feel better. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about the allegies...we dont' have the pollen party yet, but it's in the planning stages. Mother Nature wants some more time so she's sending snow our way. Hope you feel better soon and hey, everyone is entitled to feel under the weather every once and awhile!

    ReplyDelete