Tuesday, January 9, 2018

No Mercy

I was teaching my last class last night, almost to the end of that class, we were in child pose.
Mienere's decided to flare and vertigo hit with a vengeance.  It showed  no mercy.  I can't tell you how appalling it is to throw up in front of a class.  But, I always have a small trash bag in my purse, car and yoga bag, so at least I was prepared.

Thankfully Rick had decided to go to class with me and watch the game when we got home.  We made it home, the meds kicked in, I passed out and Rick watched the game.  He told me about it this morning.  Roll Tide.

This is the second flare in about a month, when I talked with the doctor's nurse today she warned me I had to come in if I have another flare.  I am so hoping it goes away for a few months.

I taught today, I am tired and drained and maybe after I have dinner tonight my body will start to bounce back.  Sorry I didn't post last night.  Tomorrow I should be back to my old self.
Goodnight, Sweet dreams

2 comments:

  1. Jilda take care of yourself. I will be praying that you do not have any more flares.

    That was humbling to throw up in front of your class. You showed your class that things happen and how to handle situations.

    You are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don;t like hearing about the flare-ups. I was hoping for a permanent remission. I hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete