Thursday, January 4, 2018

A Breather

My schedule at work officially changed today.  I have to admit I miss getting up and teaching that early morning class on Wednesdays.  The patients seemed a little upset, but anytime there is change it is tough.  This new schedule will be more beneficial for them.

I am glad to have nothing on the planner for this weekend.  From Thanksgiving until New Years we had something every weekend, glad for the breather.

It is still cold here, but there are rumors of highs in the 50's next week before the next cold front dips down.  I hope our friends in the north and east are hanging in there.  Stay warm and safe yall.

My cup of hot tea is ready.  Red zinger tonight.  Spread some kindness tomorrow.
Goodnight, Sweet dreams

1 comment:

  1. Change is hard for some but iI am happy it has warmed up for even a few days. It will turn cold again.

    The big snowstorm is over, I survived and even got a new calf this morning. I was glad it was warmer. I got my water running again, I'm tired but doing the happy dance.

    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete