Monday, January 1, 2018

January 1, 2018

January 1...full moon tonight, another one on January 31

January 1...cold, like 12 degrees cold

January 1...a new day, a new month, a new year

January 1...back to work after a week off

January 1...Rick's birthday is this month, so is my brother Ricky's and my niece Breeze and Jordan's

January 1...time to make a vision board

January 1...finally winter weather for the first time in two years, our fruit trees are singing

January 1...this month is the 27th anniversary of my dad's death, it just seems like yesterday

January 1...the holidays were great but glad for the slow down

January 1...time to take the Christmas decorations down, I love them so much

January 1...reflection, hopes, plans and dreams

January 1...this year may we all know kindness, may we all practice kindness

1 comment:

  1. Yesterday my granddaughter Jordan was taking down the Christmas tree and my grandson Cypress said. Mommm, what are you doing that for? The tree is nice...She answered, because Christmas only comes once a year. lol. Mine is still up just because I can't find the energy to take it all down in storage. I work alone...
    Here the cold snap is still on.
    Wishing you and Rick many blessings in 2018.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete