Wednesday, January 31, 2018

More Moon

Jordan just called.  He had to tell us to go and look at the moon now!  There is a blue ring around it and it is shinning as bright as can be.  This  morning he and his mom made sure we saw the eclipse.
Who knows what he will accomplish as an adult, but this I know now, he loves science.  He has been fascinated by the moon since he was a baby.  Moon was one of the first words he spoke.  Maybe he will be an astronaut.

I didn't make it to work today, Menieres migraine and vertigo hit hard but am better tonight.  For those of you who don't know about the disease, stress, fatigue and dehydration are triggers.  Stress and fatigue have been my sidekicks for the past few weeks, I paid their bill today.

I know cloud cover has been an issue for many of you this week.  I hope the clouds part tonight and you get to see truly one of the most beautiful full moons ever.
Be kind, give love, spread joy.

3 comments:

  1. StamiMax Amino Acids are very important aspect in anabolism the building of muscle tissues. They are essential But if you surely have a high protein diet you nicely need some. Otherwise a good choice. Sleep is essential period for your recuperation along with the regeneration individuals Natural Testosterone Booster heights. http://jackedmuscleextremeadvice.com/stamimax/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The moon has sure been a topic of interest this week and I saw it early in the morning but by then it just looked big. I'm glad you get to see it.

    I'm sorry that you got sick again. Get some good rest.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. It warms my heart to hear of Jordan having such passion.

    ReplyDelete