Saturday, January 27, 2018

Finally

Thursday we sang at our friend Tom's memorial service.  Last night we paid our respects to our friend Deidra's father.  Yesterday was the 26th anniversary of my father's death.
Tonight finally, we had a delightful dinner with our friends Kaye and Jamie and escaped the shadow of death in exchange for good food and laughter.

I am drained.  I might make it through one PBS show tonight and then I promise I am going to bed.

I think we might have found me a new vehicle.  We have been looking for a one owner Outback, with  fairly low milage.  If they still have it Tuesday morning, I hope I am driving it Tuesday evening.

Enjoy your Sunday tomorrow.  I hope there is peace and kindness for us all.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck on your new car find..hope it all pans out. Sounds like you've been busy and also having to say final goodbyes to good friends is hard. Take care of yourself and have a lovely Sunday of rest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Yaya, I hope all is well with you. It is pouring rain today, a good day for rest.

      Delete
  2. I'm glad that you had a chance to balanced your emotions as you said your farewell to your friend and had dinner with friends and had a great time.
    Stay well.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete