Thursday, August 18, 2016

Weather Forecast

Full moon tonight, but clouds and storms rolled in this afternoon, so the moon is hidden.
I got my Farmer's Almanac weather forecast for late fall early winter...the prediction, cold and wet here in Alabama.  After the heat that we have had this summer, anything with the word cold in it sounds ok to me.  I love boots and sweaters.

If you can see the  moon tonight, enjoy its beauty.  The past couple of nights it has been breath taking here.

Goodnight, Sweet dreams

3 comments:

  1. They are saying extremely cold in the almanac for this part of the country. I am bracing for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is something about a full moon. The light that shines from it can help you see things that you would never see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our new home allows a clear view, without street light pollution, of the sky. the full moon was spectacular in a clear sky.
    I like the word cold as well.

    ReplyDelete