Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Making It Through

Jordan spent the day.  He had been up since 2:30 this morning with chills and fever but no other symptoms, his mom will call the doc in the morning.   I made his favorite foods, home made ice pops,  lemon aide, but he ate like a small bird.  Usually when he is this sick, it is strep, but he had no sore throat today.  We will see what tomorrow brings.

Storms rolled in around noon, so we both took a nap and then  Rick came home and I went to work.
Then his grandparents picked him up.  It takes a village.

My class was small and no meditation today.  That was ok, I was tired and ready to come home for dinner and bed.

Some days it seems the only transformation in my life is making it through the day, but that in itself can be quite transforming.  Hump day tomorrow and early morning classes.  Time for bed.
Goodnight, Sweet dreams


1 comment: