Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Hitting the Wall

There are days, thank goodness not many of them, but once in a blue moon I just run out of give.
I hit the wall and have to stop and rethink where I am going and how I will get there.
Today has been one of those days.

You think that you have it figured out, you think that maybe by now, you might just know what you are doing and then you realize  that none of it is working.  The goals haven't changed, but the paths that you thought were so clear are just not leading anywhere.

Tomorrow is a sit down or maybe walk around and figure out kind of day.  I know there are answers and solutions and new paths out there.  Soon, the stars will realign, the phone will ring, an email will come and all will be fine, this too shall pass.

Ready for bed and a cup of hot tea.
Goodnight, Sweet dreams

2 comments:

  1. Hitting walls just mean that it is time to re-evaluate. Time to decide if you are on the right path or decide that you are on the right course. Just take one day at a time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that once you meditate and breathe you will be fine. A little Jilda time may be all you need.

    ReplyDelete