Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Oct. 1

Oct. 1....my parents anniversary, they would have been married 70 years.

Oct. 1....treatment #21 this month

Oct. 1......I love fall

Oct. 1.....my dad and Rick's dad birthday month

Oct. 1.....I love Halloween

Oct. 1.... busy month, 3 weekends of gigs

Oct. 1.....a strange day today, still trying to sort it all out

Oct.1.....cold front moving in this weekend, can't wait!

Oct. 1.....how did this happen?  where did time go?

Oct. 1......leaves are turning, pumpkins are orange, I have new brown boots

Oct. 1....candy corn is my weakness

Oct. 1......I need to see the ocean, smell the salt, and feel the wind in my hair

Oct. 1.....and this too shall pass

2 comments:

  1. This whole post gives me a feeling of deep nostalgia. Beautiful. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite time of year too! I'm enjoying this season because I know it will go by as quickly as Summer did.

    ReplyDelete